Last modified: January 23, 2020
Philadelphia Sports Leagues, LLC dba Heyday Athletic and its affiliates (the “Company” or “we” or “us”) respect your privacy and commit to protect it through compliance with this policy. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding how we may collect your information and treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may choose to not use our website, www.heydayathletic.com (the “Site”, which also includes any mobile, desktop or other application).
The following information subject to this policy, includes, but is not limited to, information collected from:
- This Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- Through any mobile, desktop or other applications.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Types of Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
The Company may collect different types of information from you, such as information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and/or that is about you but does not identify you individually, such as age and demographic data.
The Company may directly collect this information when you provide it, and/or automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through the Site may include:
- Information you provide when submitting forms to the Site. This includes information submitted when you register to use the Site, subscribe to our service, post material, or request further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) to us.
- Details of any financial transactions you execute through the Site. For example, you may provide financial information to place an order through the Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
Information you may publish or submit for display on public areas of the Site and/or transmitted to other users or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Notwithstanding limited access to certain pages or areas of the Site, we do not guarantee unauthorized persons will not view your User Contributions.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
When you use the Site, certain information may be collected automatically, including:
- Details of your visits to and use of the Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
This information automatically collected is statistical data that may be maintained or associated with personal information collected in other ways or received from third parties. This information is used to improve the Site and to deliver better and more personalized services by permitting us to, estimate audience size and usage patterns, store individual preference to permit individuals to customize their experiences, speed up your searches and recognize return users.
The Company may automatically collect data through the use of the following:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information.”
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or information you provide to us.
If you have any questions about advertisements or other targeted content, you should directly contact the responsible provider. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from a providers, see “Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information.”
How We Use Your Information
Your information is used to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, to provide you with notices about your account, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and the Company, to notify you about changes to the Site or services provided through it, and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]
We may use information collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our business.
- With your consent, to third parties to market their products or services.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
The Company provides you choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are the ways you can control your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI's website.
We have taken measures intended to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we assign you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
GET HEYDAY NEWS!
Heyday Athletic will not share your information